Pilates Private Training is the most effective way to learn, practice, and perfect pilates performance. Because we are all different, a full assessment of your posture and body conditioning is very important for the instructor to know your body and current ability, and can be used to design tailored programs to meet your specific needs. Three introductory private sessions are highly recommended for beginners who want to join a group class.
Three introductory private sessions
- Posture analysis and body conditioning assessment
- Five basic principles: breathing, pelvic placement, rib cage placement, shoulder stability, and head & neck placement
- Body alignment
- Basic movement such as spine flexion, extension, rotation, lateral flexion, etc.
- Awareness of neuromuscular connection
- Review five principles
- Essential exercises on Mat and Reformer
- Personalized exercises on various equipment
- Each session varies depending on clients’ conditions